Sunday, September 13, 2009

Reencarnacion

Usually, I don't post any kind of Graphic Design work samples here. The work I do at my work is more or less confidential, and I do very little freelancing. Because, I'm going to be honest with you... usually I hate working directly with clients.

However, when a friend asked me for help with the image of her new store, I couldn't say no.
It's been fun, she is very cool and a good artist, and she love what I did for her.

Reencarnacion (reincarnate) is a little store that rescue old furniture, from the 50's-60's, and refurbishes and give new life to it, all with Maricel's style.

So I designed a logo that reflects that, I think is very self explanatory...




New life on old wood, and playing with the duplicity of two lives on the letters.
An important part of the design elements is a pattern, to be used in bags, gift paper and all that.


...but the first we did, is a wall paper, very cool.



Well, maybe I'll update this with more elements, but don't hold your breath, and don't wait sitting, go outside and play with the dog...

Cheers.

1 comment:

Mostrok said...

Genial... me gusta el diseño...