Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2008

Looks like it was yesterday that everybody was so exited about arriving to 2000.
Now is 8 years later!

But for me, is not going to really start until 7 of february, is going to be the year of the Rat, and is supposed to be a good year for us monkeys.
Not that the pig was bad, but it was just exhausting... I'm totally drained, I feel like I ran after the pig in the pigpen full of mud... slipping, almost caching it, falling again, getting up, running again... repeat.

So I need to do a Rat drawing, soon.
That will be my first drawing of 2008.
2+0+0+8=10=1

Let's take the 1 as a new beginning, after all the Rat is the first sign of the Chinese horoscope.

May the force be with you all.

1 comment:

Mostrok said...

Rata... por lo menos es de tierra... y no de agua...